In 2013, through the employment bank, the Government of West Bengal released a scheme called the Yuvashree Prakalpa. The main point of this Yuvashree prakalpa is that those who are unemployed youth will get a stipend of 1500 rupees every month as long as they are not getting a job.
Male and female candidates who have passed Class VIII and are between 18 years to 45 years of age are eligible to fill this Yuvashree scheme. So today I’m going to explain about the Yuvashree Prakalpa 2023 Apply Online process, Amount Details, Status Check and the Eligibility Criteria
Yuvashree Prakalpa 2023
This Yuvashree scheme was launched on October 1, 2013. It was launched by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for those who have attained the age of 18 years and are eight pass candidates and still have unemployment. Many people have benefited a lot from this Yuvashree allowance for their skill development they can use 1500 Rs per month for many different things and they can spend some of their expenses with the benefit of this Yuvashree prakalpa account. To get this allowance you must have bank account details which you need on the WB Employment Bank website. To get the Yuvashree scheme allowance you have to follow some eligibility criteria and then you can apply for this scheme.
Yuvashree Prakalpa Details: 2023
|Prakalpa/Scheme Name||Yuvashree Prakalpa|
|Scheme amount||Rs 1500/-|
|Founded By||Government Of West Bengal|
|Sector Of Department||Labour Department Of West Bengal|
|Launched Year Of Yuvashree Prakalpa||2013|
|Help Line Contact No.||033-2237 6300|
|Website Name||Yuvashree Prakalpa Launched in|
Online Application For Yuvashree Prakalpa 2023
Our West Bengal Govt has released an allowance called the Yuvashree Scheme and facilitated this allowance to 1 lakh unemployed youth. Those who are unemployed youths hope to fill out the online form Yuvashri Prakalpa, this post will help them for applying the Yuvashree Project. After you fill out the form, you will be notified by phone, email, or text that you are on the waiting list. If you see your name in your list then you will get 1500 rupees in your bank account. Once you have deposited your allowance you have to renew your allowance after 6 months through Annexure iii form.
Some Steps For Applying Yuvashree Prakalpa Online :
- First, the candidate has a New Enrollment
- Then put your personal information
- Now mention your contact no.
- Your complete details of Education
- Now mention your additional information
- Now you have to upload your documents
- Now you review yourself once then submit your application
How To Apply Online For Yuvashree Prakalpa?
To fill out this Yuvashree Yojana form the candidate must visit the website of the employment bank and then create a new account profile for the candidate, To fill this Yuvashree Yojana form the candidate must be visit on the website of the employment bank then create a new account profile. After the candidate fills out the application form (Annexure I) and unemployment certificate ( Annexure ii ) the candidate should take out one printout and submit it to the nearest SDO Office.
- If the candidates want to fill out the Yuvashree Form then they must visit the official website https://employmentbankwb.gov.in.
- Now the candidate has to find New Enrollment or Login
- In this step, you have to follow the instructions before you do anything you have to click on I Agree then continue your process
- Now in these steps, you have to enter your personal details
- Now provide your contact details
- Now mention your education details
- Now in these steps, the candidate has to enter additional information
- Then upload your documents
- Now finally you can Review and submit your application form
Yuvashree Prakalpa Status Check 2023: Steps
Candidates who have filled out their Yuvashree Project Yojana application form and got approved will get their user ID and password on their phone or email. You can monitor and view your plan by logging into your computer through your email and mobile number. You can also check whether your Yuvashree Prakalpa money is coming in properly or not.
- First, you must visit the official website of Yuvashree Prakalpa https://employmentbank.gov.in.
- Now you have to just select your view status for Enrollment
- After doing this you have to enter your jobseeker ID and put the security code that appears then click on the submit button
- If you submit your application you have to just follow whether your name is present on the Yuvashree Waiting list or not
Eligibility Criteria For Yuvushree Prakalpa 2023
There are some eligibility criteria which you have to follow:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Those candidates are unemployed youth they are eligible for this Prakalpa.
- The candidate should be class 8 passed.
- The candidate shouldn’t take any financial assistance loan for any scheme like a centre or state in the name of the beneficiary.
- The candidate must be a minimum of 18 years old and a maximum of 45 years old candidate is only eligible for this Prakalpa.
Documents Required For Yuvashree Prakalpa 2023
- Candidate photo
- Candidate Bank Account details
- Candidate Income Certificate
- Candidate Madhyamik Admit card/Marksheet
- Candidate Caste Certificate
- C candidate Aadhar card/voter card/PAN card
- Candidate’s proof of Residence
Which Year Yuvashree Prakalpa was launched?
How much money you will get from this Yuvashree Prakalpa?
The age limits for Yuvashree Prakalpa?
18 years to 45 years old.