Oasis Scholarship 2023 Online apply, Status check, and amount list. Oasis Scholarship is a unique initiative of the West Bengal Govt. Through this step, students belonging to SC ST and OBC categories of West Bengal will get financial assistance during their studies.
This scholarship is for those students who are in the sc, st, obc categories and they can apply for pre-matric or post-matric scholarships. The online application has been started and the last date is 31.10.2023. The candidate who wants to apply for the Oasis scholarship can directly go to the official website of the government (Oasis.gov.in ). In this article, the candidate will get full information /details about the Oasis scholarship like the application process online, last date, update, eligibility criteria, and status check.
Oasis Scholarship 2023 latest update
The application for the Oasis scholarship online 2023 has opened. The candidate who wants to fill up the application form for Oasis. The pre-matric candidate of ST and SC students and the post-matric candidate of OBC, SC, and ST also can apply for the Oasis Scholarship 2023.
- The candidate who are belonging to SC, ST, and OBC. And the newly promoted to new classes/ standers are also eligible for this scholarship. If we talk about school students then Class 9 and Class 10 students and Class 11 and 12 students belong to OBC, SC, and ST categories can apply.
- The SC candidate might have faced some changes in this scholarship while they were applying for Oasis Scholarship. The SC candidate who wants to fill up the Oasis application the candidate must apply for the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) first. Then the SC candidate can easily complete the registration process for this Oasis scholarship application.
|Scheme name||Oasis Scholarship|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST, and OBC|
|Scholarship Category||Pre-matric and post-matric|
|Application last date||31.10.2023|
|Issuing authority||West Bengal Backward Classes Welfare and tribal Department|
|Annual family income (Pre-matric)||Rs 2 lakh for SC and ST|
Rs 44500 for OBC
|Annual family income (Post-matric)||Rs 2.5 lakh for SC and ST|
Rs 1 lakh for OBC
|Oasis helpline number||8420023311|
Oasis scholarship required eligibility criteria
The candidate who is a resident of West Bengal can apply for the Oasis Scholarship 2023. Now there are a few changes in the system of Oasis scholarship. In the new Oasis scholarship application now we will discuss what are the new eligibility criteria. The steps are given below.
- The candidate those who are studying in class 9 and class 10. They must belong to the SC category. If they are from the SC category and their annual family income is less than 2 lakh they are easily eligible for that Oasis scholarship.
- Candidates who are studying in class 9 and class 10 and belong to the ST category and whose annual family income is less than 2 lakhs are easily eligible for the Oasis scholarship pre-matric scheme.
- For the Oasis Post-matric scholarship (Class 11 and Class 12) If the candidate’s family income is less than 2.5 lakh rupee then the candidate is easily eligible for this Oasis scholarship’s post-matric scheme. You have to keep in your mind you have to be SC or either ST.
- The candidate those who have already passed class 10. And he/she is from the OBC category and family annual income of under 1 lakh. They are also eligible for the Oasis scholarship’s post-matric scheme.
Required documents during Oasis scholarship apply
- Student Birth certificate.
- Student mark sheet of the last qualified exam.
- Student’s family income certificate.
- Student’s residential proof/address like an Aadhaar card
- Student Bank account details for receiving the Oasis scholarship amount.
- Student Receipt copy of admission fee.
- Kadhyasathi card details
How to apply for Oasis Scholarship
Step 1 – The candidate, first of all, must need to go the official website oasis.gov.in.
Step 2 – The candidate who wants to register for the first time, the candidate must click on the new registration button.
Step 3 – When the new window opens you have to select your district. If the candidate studies outside of West Bengal then the candidate must choose your permanent district.
Step 4 – Next When the candidate has to provide his category certificate and the date of issue and also needs to verify it.
Step 5 – Then the candidate must provide his/her full name, father’s name, dob, address, etc
Step 6 – Then the candidate needs to fill in the banking details such as the bank account number, and IFSC code.
Step 7 -Then the candidate has to mention the family income.
Step 8 – Then the candidate needs to provide the state, District, Block, mobile no., and Email id.
Step 9 – Then candidates must provide their education qualifications for the last year.
Step 10 – The candidate has to upload all the necessary scan documents in JPG, pdf, or in png format like mark sheet of last qualified exam, caste certificate, bank passbook, income certificate, etc.
Step 11 – After the uploading process, the candidate has to submit it and then a new user id with a password will generate. That’s all
Oasis Scholarship Amount List
|Scholarship name||Beneficiery||Duration||Total amount listed for day scholar||Total Amount list for hosteller|
|Oasis pre-matric scholarship||SC||10 Months|
|Oasis pre-matric scholarship||ST||10 Months|
|Oasis pre-matric scholarship||OBC||10 Months||Rs 400|
|Oasis post-matric scholarship||SC/ST||10 Months||Rs 5500|
|Oasis post-matric scholarship||OBC||10 Months||Gr.A = 3500|
Gr.C = 2100
Gr.D = 1600
|Gr.A = 7500|
Gr.C = 4000
Gr.D = 2600
How to check the status of the Oasis scholarship
The student can check their Oasis scholarship status easily to confirm whether their application form is accepted or rejected. The candidates are able to see their real-time status in the Oasis scholarship’s government portal (Oasis.gov.in). If they are having some problems regarding verification for the Oasis scholarship application, they can also check it. We are here to help you out with these problems. You just have to follow the steps below.
- First – The candidate must visit the official website of Oasis Scholarship Oasis.gov.in
- Second – The candidate has to select the track application option.
- Third – The candidate has to select the District and click on submit.
- Fourth – The candidate is now on the login page and here candidate needs to enter the user id and the password.
- Fifth – The candidate needs to click on the check status.
- Sixth – Then finally the candidate is able to see the current status of your application.
Oasis Scholarship Renewal process
This section is for those students who are already taking the benefits of the Oasis scholarship. The candidate must log in to the Oasis portal before renewing. The candidate has to submit the renewal application in a few steps.
Step 1 – The candidate needs to go to the website Oasis.gov.in and click on the Renewal scholarship option.
Step 2 – Then the candidate has to select your district.
Step 3 – Now the candidate needs to put in the user id and password for login purposes.
Step 4 – Then the candidate needs to update the educational details, such as the name of the institute, the date of admission, the details of the course, and the marks they got.
Step 5 – The final step is to provide the information of your bank. You may update it or use the previous one as usual.
After the candidate completes the form, save it and go to submit the renewal application option. Then the candidate has to save the PDF form, print it and submit it to the nearest block or DWO office.
What is the meaning of Oasis?
Online Application For Scholarship In Studies
Where can I check the Oasis Scholarship status?
The official website of the Oasis Scholarship is oasis.gov.in where I can check the status.
What is the annual family income required for SC and ST students?
2 lakhs for pre-matric Oasis Scholarship and 2.5 lakhs for post-matric Oasis Scholarship
Which category students can apply for Oasis Scholarship?
SC, ST and OBC category students can apply for pre-matric and post-matric oasis scholarship