Nabanna Scholarship 2023: The Honorable Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee of West Bengal announced a scholarship called Nabanna. This scholarship has been launched by our government of West Bengal Chief Minister for those candidates who are very meritorious students and also who are unable to pursue their studies due to some financial conditions. Our Chief Minister has taken a decision that apart from those who have passed Class 10 Madhyamik or those who have passed Class 12 Higher Secondary. This scholarship is also for those students who are studying at any university in West Bengal.
Please read carefully this scholarship is available for those candidates who are from West Bengal only they are eligible for this scholarship. You will need some eligibility criteria requirements to fill this scholarship. Navanna Scholarship 2023, this scholarship has no end date any candidate can fill this form at any time. Students who have studied at our West Bengal Government’s School and have 50% marks minimum or maximum marks need 60 % in secondary or higher secondary If they have brought, those candidates can fill out this scholarship form and they will receive 1000 per annually.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023
Another name for the Nabanna Scholarship is the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund Scholarship. Our West Bengal Government has introduced the Nabanna Scholarship for all the candidates who are Madhyamik and HS pass students. This West Bengal Government will give 10,000(Ten thousand) rupees to each candidate every year who will fill up the form for the Navanna Scholarship. Candidates whose family income is less than 1,20,000 (one lakh and twenty thousand) rupees are eligible to apply for the Nabanna scholarship. Not only that, the candidate has to score must Minimum of 50% -60% marks in Madhyamik and Higher Secondary.
Nabanna Scholarship Online Overview: 2023
|Scholarship Name||Nabanna Scholarship 2023|
|End Date||31 December 2023|
|Founded By||West Bengal Government|
|Name Of The Department||Department Of Chief Minister’s Office|
|Contact /Helpline Number||033-2214-5555|
|Percentage Required||50% – 60%|
|Website Email IDemail@example.com|
|Scholarship Type||For class 10 and class 12 students|
|Portal Name||Chief Minister Relief Fund|
|Name Of Official Website||wbcmo.gov.in and cmrf.wb.gov.in|
Application Form Of Nabanna Scholarship: 2023
We know that many candidates face a lot of problems while filling up the application form. But we are here with the easiest way and in simple language how you can make this application form filled out the correct way. The first thing you need to do is download the PDF application form for the Nabanna Scholarship. After filling out the application form you can send or submit it to the Nabbana address through speed post also you will get the information on how to apply online application form? You can apply for this Navanna scholarship by following some steps that we have mentioned below.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023: Steps To Apply
- First, you go to New Registration
- Now you have to Login And Apply
- Now fill out your Basic and Academic Information
- Then Upload your Documents
- Then Review and Submit your Application
Nabanna Scholarship 2023: How To Apply Online
The process for Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is as follows:
- If the candidate wants to visit the official website www.cmrf.wb.gov.in
- Now you have to select the Financial Aid
- Now go through the instructions and click on I Agree
- Now the new Registration page will open
- Then you have to create an Account
- Now you have to Fill your Basic Details
- Now fill in your Education Details like Class 10 and Class 12 or your last qualification details
- Now complete your Bank Details
- Then upload your Necessary Documents and then
- Finally, Review once and then Submit your Application
Nabanna Scholarship Status Check 2023
Here we will mention some status checks and some steps through which you can verify whether your online application is checked or not or you can check your status online by following these steps.
- If you want to see your application status by yourself go to the Chief Minister Relief Fund Portal, @cmrf.wb.gov.in.
- Now click on the Check Application Status Option under the Applicant Service Menu
- Now you have to enter your registered mobile number, verify your OTP, enter the captcha code, and then click on the submit button
- Now after doing all the steps you can able to see your current application status.
Nabanna Scholarship 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria needed on this Scholarship are as follows:
- The candidate must be from West Bengal and also need ID proof or Residence.
- The candidate who wants to apply for this scholarship must be passing class 10 or 12 or must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduation course which must be from West Bengal Board.
- The candidate needs a minimum of 50% marks and a maximum of 60% marks in the board or Higher Secondary Examination.
- The candidate needed 50% marks in PG and at the graduation level minimum of 53% marks.
- The candidate’s family annual income must be under 1,20,000.
Nabanna Scholarship Documents Required 2023
A special information for those students who want to fill out the Nabanna scholarship 2023 form, they should check the required documents clearly. Because to fill this scholarship form you will need some proof of documents. So before applying you need to know what documents you need the Nabanna In terms of scholarship.
- Candidate photo
- Class 10th Admit card
- Candidate Residence Certificate
- Candidate Voter/Aadhar/PAN card
- Candidate 12th class Marksheet
- Candidate front page of Bank Pass Book
- Candidate Current Course Admission Receipt
- Candidate current mobile number
- Family Income Certificate
- Candidate Signature of his/her self Declaration
How much percentage do you require to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship?
Minimum 50% and maximum 60%.
How much money you will receive annually ?
Yearly how much you will get from the Nabanna Scholarship?