The students of Maharashtra will be glad after hearing about Maha DBT Scholarship. This scholarship is only for Maharashtra candidates. This Maha DBT scholarship provides benefits to tribal and minority community students of Maharashtra if they belong to economically weaker families. This scholarship is authorized by the tribal development department and the Minority development department.
The candidate those who belong to trible or minority communities like Muslim, Christian, Jain, and Persi, etc. They will get all the benefits from this MahaDBT scholarship. MahaDBT 2023 scholarship has started Online. Eligible candidates can register their forms through an online procedure. All basic information about MahaDBT is given below.
Maha DBT Scholarship 2023 Overview
Like last year this year also Maharastra government has declared Maha DBT scholarship for the Minorities / Trible candidate. This scholarship is launched by 14 departments of the Maharashtra government.
|Maha DBT post matric scholarship
|Also known as
|Aaple sarkar DBT
|14 government departments
|31 July 2023
|Annual family income
|less than 2.5 lakhs
|Tribal and minority students
|Official Maha DBT website
The benefits of this scholarship are provided by the government of Maharashtra. The candidates who are financially weak in conditions and also deserve the high quality of education this is the right place to prove yourself. On the MahaDBT scholarship, there are thousands of candidates filling up their forms for high-quality education, like post-matric scholarship whether they are professional or even in IT courses.
Maha DBT scholarship Online application steps
There are some basic steps you have to follow to successfully complete the Maha DBT scholarship online application.
- For new Candidates/Applicants, first Registration is required.
- After that applicants have to log in with their username and password.
- Applicants have to fill in their personal information.
- Applicant’s permanent address details.
- Applicant’s other information.
- Applicant’s present course details.
- Applicant’s previous qualified course details.
- Applicants have to upload documents.
Document Required for MahaDBT Scholarship 2023
The candidate must watch this important document required for the Maha DBT scholarship 2023.
- candidate Aadhar card is required.
- candidate CAP confirmation letter is required.
- candidate caste certificate is required to identify SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- candidate’s family’s annual income certificate.
- candidate’s Domicile certificate is required.
- candidate’s mark sheet.
- candidate’s self-pan card number is required.
- candidate’s self Bank Account details.
- candidate’s Bonafide certificate is required.
- candidate’s new Admission Receipt fee is also required as a document.
- candidate CAP ID/ CLAT Admit card no. is required
- candidate’s Living certificate.
- candidate’s Declaration certificate.
Maha DBT Scholarship Status check 2023 Online
The candidate who applies for the Maha DBT scholarship, after they applied are not satisfied or are in a kind of doubt about whether their application is accepted or rejected or in verification doubt so here is the solution for the candidates. The candidate can 100% check their application form for MahaDBT scholarship status here. We have given the steps below, how to check the application status.
- Step 1 -The candidate must visit the official website of Maha DBT.
- Step 2 – The candidate had to find out about the post-matric scholarship on the website.
- Step 3 – Now an applicant has to log in via the applicant’s login section https://mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/login/login.
- Step 4 – Now they have to log in to the official Maha DBT website by entering their username, password, and captcha.
- Step 5 – Then a candidate will able to see their Maha DBT scholarship dashboard, they can also see the applied scheme.
- Step 6 – Then the candidate has to go to the next page, then go to the approved application and click on the check Redeem status option.
- Step 7 – Now the candidate can check the current application status.
Maha DBT Scholarship Renewal Process 2023
Last year the candidates who applied for the Maha DBT scholarship can renew their application by visiting the official website https://mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/ of Maha DBT scholarship and login with their username and password. The steps are given below for the renewal of your application for 2022-2023.
- The candidate must visit the official website of https://mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Now the candidate has to find out about the post-matric scholarship scheme from the portal.
- You can also log in to the Maha DBT scholarship portal via https://mahadbt.maharashtra.gov.in/login/login
- The candidate has to log in to the Maha DBT scholarship dashboard via their user id, and password and solve the captcha code.
- Then candidates also need to check the bank and Aadhaar seeding process.
- If the Aadhar card is not linked with the candidate’s bank then you have to link it asap.
- Now you have to go to the Maha DBT profile dashboard to again upload your annual family income and domicile certificate.
- Now this part is about your current course. You have to enter the full details of your current course year, percentage, mark sheet, and admission year details.
- Now candidates have to check that he completes all the steps correctly.
- Finally, the candidates need to submit it.
Is the Maha DBT Scholarship date extended?
Yes, the new Maha DBT scholarship extended date is 31 July 2023
What is the scholarship amount I can get through the Maha DBT scholarship?
Group 1 – Rs 1200 / 550 per month
Group 2 – Rs 820 / 530 per month
Group 3 – Rs 570 /300 per month
Group 4 – Rs 380/230 per month
You will also get a Reader allowance, Special pay, Study tours, Book grant, etc