Like last year this year also our government of West Bengal declared kanyashree prakalpa 2023. This kanyashree prakalpa is one of the best scholarships for the upcoming generation. Earlier when kanyashree prakalpa was not available, the parents doesn’t want their girls to high education. At the early age of girls got married at ages 15, 16, 17. Out West Bengal government thought about girls’ marriage at an early age. Then our honorable CM ( Mamta Banerjee) declare kanyashree prakalpa to reduce the number Of child marriages.
This kanyashree prakalpa scheme is highly reasonable for the candidate who wants to study a bit higher. The financial poor/weak condition. This prakalpa gives you a full chance to fulfill your dreams. we have done some discussions regarding this prakalpa at down. What are the eligibility criteria, How do fill up the form online, what are the basic documents required, and the benefits of K1, K2, and K3 prakalpa are described here.
Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023 Overview
The kanyashree prakalpa is only for girls. The kanyashree prakalpa scheme is simply clear the girls should study higher. The financial problem for guardians, they cannot efforts high education for their girls. This kanyashree scholarship comes with huge dreams for many girls now they can study up to what they want after school. This scholarship is personally approved by our honorable Chief ministers Mamta Banerjee.
The government thought about the poor condition and problems of guardians. They cannot effort to complete higher education for their daughter because of their weaker economic, and financial condition, and the guardian gives their daughter marriage an early age. The ultimate motto of this Kanyashree prakalpa scheme is to solve/reduce the early marriage policy.
|Kanyashree Prakalpa (কন্যাশ্রী প্রকল্প)
|Government Of West Bengal
|Girls belong to economically weaker families
|1000 for k1 per year and 2500 for k2 per month
Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme k1, k2, k3 Details
- Our West Bengal government has decided that the kanyashree prakalpa should be in 3 types so that all girls can take advantage/benefit from this scheme. which are K1 , K2 , and K3 .
- K1 scholarship – In the k1 scholarship girls who are from 13 to 18 years old they received 750 through this scholarship per month, only for girls.
- k2 scholarship – In the k2 scholarship the girls are between 18 and 19 years old, and have to complete their studies at school. The government gives them 25000 per month for their higher education in any good university/college or any other course like ITI or medicine.
- k3 scholarship – In the k3 scholarship the girl’s studies are ongoing ( Pursuing) or postgraduate and they think about higher education and wants to continue their study for those candidates our government gives 2500 per month to the girls who are in the science group. Those who are in the Commerce group / Arts group will get 2000 rupees per month for their education.
Eligibility Criteria For Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme K1, K2, K3
In this section, we will discuss details about the eligibility criteria for the kanyashree prakalpa. There are certain rules and regulations for this scholarship. The candidate can apply for this highly reputed scholarship, and there are some special criteria required for this scholarship the candidate should follow the required criteria –
- The scholarship was under the West Bengal government. So the candidate has to belong to West Bengal and she must have a resident.
- The kanyashree scholarship prakalpa is only for girls of West Bengal studying in any government school of WB. The government will provide the money for the girls.
- For the candidate who wants to apply for the k1 scholarship the student age must be between 13 years old and the maximum candidate age should be 17 years old. Insta the case of k2 the candidate’s age should be between 18 to 19 years old.
- A girl who is not married and still continues their study at school, college, or even in university can also apply for this kanyashree prakalpa scheme.
Educational Qualification For Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023
- The candidate eligibility criteria – K1 and K2 scholarships are the same.
- The students must be in classes 8 -12 they can only apply for the k1 and k2 scholarships.
- The candidate for the k3 scholarship who has been applying for the k2 prakalpa can register online.
- The candidate can get a k3 scholarship for that they have to get at least 45% marks in the last exam.
- The candidate those who are in university/college. They can only apply for a k3 scholarship. In this case, age is not required /necessary.
Documents Required For Kanyashree Prakalpa
- The candidate who wants to apply for the kanyashree prakalpa. The candidate must need some important documents are required.
- candidate’s Aadhaar card.
- candidate’s Birth certificate.
- candidate Ration card.
- candidate’s Family income certificate.
- candidate Residence certificate.
- candidate Education certificate.
- candidate Bank Account details.
- candidate passport-size photograph.
- These are the most required documents for kanyashree prakalpa.
How To Apply For Kanyashree Prakalpa
- Finally, we are in the last steps of this prakalpa. Now we will discuss how the candidate will be applied for kanyashree prakalpa. The required important documents have already west have discussed at the top. Now the candidate can apply very smoothly for this scholarship. The candidate must have to register before applying for the kanyashree scholarship.
- The candidate needs an application form to register then the candidate will receive the registration form from her school / College/university then the candidate has to complete the form and submit it to her school /college/ university then your registration will be complete.
How To Check The Status Of Kanyashree Prakalpa
- Now the candidate can able to see in this section how to see the online application form and current status. If the candidate has already registered with kanyashree prakalpa then you will get the application number or candidate ID number.
- Follow the steps below.
- First, the candidate goes to the kanyashree prakalpa official website and logs in to www.kanyashree. gov. in
- Second, the candidate should track the application status.
- Third, the candidate must enter and submit an application number on this page.
- Finally, the candidate submitted it once you can be able to see the current status of your application.
FAQ about Kanyashree Prakalpa
What is the Kanyashree k1 amount?
Rs 1000 per year
What is the Kanyashree k2 amount?
Rs 2500 per month
What is the eligible age for the Kanyashree K1 scheme?
The eligible age for the Kanyashree K1 scheme ages are 13-18