One good news for the students is those interested in applying for the IGNOU B ed course. IGNOU gives you the opportunity to fill your dreams. IGNOU B ed has started for the 2023 academic session on 21st November 2022. The students can register their IGNOU Form through an online portal. The official website of IGNOU for B Ed is https://sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed/. Not only this the candidate has to fill the entrance registration form first. The last date of IGNOU B ed -2023 was 25th December 2022.
First of all the candidate must know one thing about IGNOU B ed course, the candidate must clear the entrance exam first. The candidate has to take a good number of marks from that entrance exam and they can only qualify for admission at IGNOU B ed.
A candidate also must complete their NCTE-approved teacher education course and receive at least a good score in the entrance exam. So the candidate who will get higher marks will secure their seats in IGNOU B ed admission.
IGNOU B ED Overview
|Course||IGNOU B ED (Bachelor of Education)|
|University||INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY (IGNOU)|
|Course time period||Minimum 2 years to maximum 5 years|
|Age limit||No age limit|
|Minimum qualified marks||50% for Bachelor and master’s degree students and 55% for Engineering degree students|
|Helpline mail firstname.lastname@example.org|
How to Apply for the IGNOU B ED 2023
The candidate who is interested in IGNOU B ED program admission must complete the first application form. The entrance examination will help you, and the eligible candidate can quickly complete the IGNOU B ed registration by following the steps which are given below –
- The candidate must visit the SED service portal – https://sedservices.ignou.ac.in/entrancebed/
- The candidate has to register themselves.
- The candidate must remember the credential to “Log In”.
- The Candidate must complete personal, academic, and document upload sections.
The candidate has to deposit the IGNOU B Ed. registration fee by credit card /debit or any online payment.
IGNOU B ED Admission Process 2023
IGNOU B ED – For the candidate who wants to apply for IGNOU B ED admission the candidate must appear in the entrance exam first which has been organized by the IGNOU.
- The candidate should watch their marks first because the admission is based on the candidate’s entrance rank or list after they clear their entrance examination.
- The candidate for IGNOU B ed admission has been shortlisted after the entrance examination. The candidate has to pay off the program fee and other payments.
- The candidate must need their original documents for verification for IGNOU B ed. The faculty will verify the candidate’s documents.
- In the last step, the candidate must complete the required procedure for the IGNOU B ed admission on time.
IGNOU B ED admission 2023 important dates
The entrance exam for B ed IGNOU Registration 2023 has not available. The last date for registration is December 25th, 2022. The entrance exam will be held on 8th January 2023.
|Application started from||21st November 2022|
|IGNOU B.Ed 2023 application from last date||25 December 2022|
|IGNOU B.Ed Admit card release date||2nd January 2023|
|IGNOU B.Ed entrance exam date||8 th January 2023|
|IGNOU B.Ed Answer key 2023||9 February 2023|
|IGNOU B.Ed Result (Announced)||23rd March 2023|
|IGNOU B.Ed Exam Form 2023||10th May 2023 ( with a late fee of INR 1,100/-)|
|IGNOU B.Ed June TEE 2023||01 June to 07 July 2023|
IGNOU B Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility criteria
The candidate for IGNOU B Ed has to depend on the entrance exam and there are different types of criteria to follow. The candidates must read this article given below for more details about admission.
- Those candidates who are interested in applying for the form of B Ed have to complete a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum number of 55% in any stream or from any recognized university.
- Candidates who completed their Master’s degree also can apply for IGNOU B Ed on one condition they must score 50% in their master’s.
- ST/ SC/ OBC category candidates are relaxed by 5%.
- The candidate from Engineering or Tech with specialization in maths, and science has to score a minimum of 55% marks or if they have another qualification degree.
Documents Required for IGNOU B Ed Admission 2023
When the candidate went to fill out the IGNOU B Ed form, the aspirants will scan the candidate’s original documents.
- Photo (100kb)
- Signature (50kb)
- Proof of age
- Bachelor, Master degree, or Bachelor in Technology certificate required
- Candidate’s Category certificate
IGNOU B ED 2023 Application fee
The candidates who are eligible for IGNOU B Ed can register their form through the help of the University’s official website. The candidate can pay their registration fee through a Debit/Credit card or the facilities of Net banking, Mobile payments. The candidate registration fee is just Rs 1000/- only.
IGNOU B Ed Entrance Exam Pattern 2023
The candidates will get their entrance exam registration online. Registration is available on the official website of IGNOU. The candidate must know that the exam is going to be online mode. All the questions will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
The candidate has only 1 hour in hand to complete the paper. There will be no negative marks cutoff. In the entrance exam, the questions come from Compression English, GK Grammar, etc
IGNOU B Ed Admit card 2023
The candidate can check their admit card for the IGNOU B Ed entrance exam on the official website of IGNOU. The entrance exam admit card was released a few days before the exam date on the University website. The candidate who has submitted their application successfully can download their admit card by entering a 9-digit enrollment number.
IGNOU B Ed Entrance Examination Result
The IGNOU B Ed entrance result has been declared on 23rd March 2023 at IGNOU online portal. On 8th January 2023 entrance exam was held. The candidate must visit the IGNOU official website for more updates @www.ignou.ac.in
- Click ignou.ac.in this is the official website of IGNOU.
- Then click on the Result section, then you will be able to see the notification of IGNOU B Ed.
- Then you have to put an enrollment number and click on submit.
- Finally, you will be able to see your result and then you can download your result and save the print.
So these are the primary details of the IGNOU B ed course. I hope you understand everything about the IGNOU B Ed course, including admission, application, fees, eligibility, and more.
What is the full form of IGNOU?
INDIRA GANDHI NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
What are the IGNOU B Ed fees?
Rs 55,000 for the total IGNOU B.Ed course
What are the application fees for the IGNOU B.Ed course?
What is the IGNOU B.Ed eligibility?
50% marks required for Bachelor’s and master’s degree students and 55% marks required for Engineering degree students