The 2023- 2024 Commonwealth scholarship is open and students can apply this scholarship for 2023 and 2024 session, this scholarship will have a deadline on 17th October 2023 and students can fill out their form through the CSC portal (https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk) before closing.
So I have written the eligibility requirement for the Commonwealth Scholarship, last date as well as the applying procedure. This post will really helpful for those students who want to apply for this Scholarship.
Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24:
Commonwealth scholarship is a very prestigious scholarship (International) and this scholarship is only for meritorious students. It is published by the UK (United Kingdom) government and it is a foreign scholarship and many people can benefit from it. Students who are in dire need of higher studies are being given full benefits by the United Kingdom government so that they can fulfill their dreams. Through this scholarship, 800 candidates from different countries are eligible for this scholarship.
CSC the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission Offers a range of scholarship releases where students from different countries can complete their master’s degree, Ph.D. and their professional degree. Students from middle-class families whose guardians cannot afford to spend money for higher studies can take the benefit of Commonwealth scholarship and they can get a lot of another benefits through this commonwealth scholarship. Students who want to do higher education in the future this Commonwealth Scholarship is increasing the interest of students from those families. Eligible student must be a citizen of Commonwealth country only then the candidate can apply for the academic year 2023 and 24.
cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk Commonwealth scholarship 2023: Overview
|Scholarship Name||Commonwealth Scholarship|
|Authorized by||FCDO (Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office)|
|Candidate Course Eligibility||Masters and Ph.D.|
|Eligible country||Commonwealth country|
|Type Of Application Mode||Online|
|Rewards||Travel allowance, Airfare, living, tuition|
|Last date of Application||17th of October 2023|
Eligibility For Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24
For the candidates who are applying for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24, the requirements are as follows. But remember there will be no pursuing MBA course candidates will allow.
- The candidate must clear his or her higher education from English Medium School.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the Commonwealth country
- The candidate must be available for their studies in September 2024, when the academic year in the UK will start.
- The candidate must obtain at least an honors standard first category or second category degree in the higher second class, or the candidate must have relevant postgraduate qualifications by September 24.
- Without this scholarship, the candidates who will be going to study in the UK should submit the documents of incapacity.
Scholarship Offered by CSC
CSC (The Commonwealth Scholarship Commission) offers the following scholarships:
- Commonwealth Master scholarship
- Commonwealth split-site ph.D. scholarship
- Commonwealth Ph.D. scholarship
- Hig income Ph.D. scholarship
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarship
How To Apply Online For The Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-24?
Students who want to fill up the Commonwealth Scholarship form will fill up the form only in online mode. Lets check how can we apply.
- The candidate first visits the official website of the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC) https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk website.
- Now the candidate has to click on the apply button, then the candidate has to choose his/her country from the dropdown menu, and then click on the search button.
- Now the candidate has to select the scholarship and click on the complete online application form.
- Now if the candidate doesn’t have any account then scroll down and they have to select the New User and create an account, otherwise login using username and password.
- Now the candidate has to open country and click on the Next button when the dashboard will open.
- Now the candidate has to select eligibility and Due Diligence and then next.
- Then the candidate has to select his nominating agency from the dropdown menu and next.
- Now, the candidate has to fill out the application form on the next page, now candidate has to enter personal and contact details like Name, Surname, state, city, code, phone number, date of birth, etc.
- Now the candidate has to enter Academic records details, publications and prizes details, career plans details, personal statements, volunteer experiences and leadership experiences, etc.
- Now the candidate has to review all the information he provide
- Finally submit the application form.
Commonwealth Scholarship Awards
- The Candidate needs Financial assistance like airfare ( home to UK country and UK country to home country )
- Candidate Fees For Tuition.
- Candidates cost for the visa.
- Candidates get their Living allowance from 1,347(€) pm or €1652(€) pm
- Candidates get a warm clothing allowance
- Candidates get the benefits of a study travel allowance
- Candidates also get a family allowance
Required Documents For Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-2024
- Candidates are required an International passport
- Candidates need work experience documents required for fellowship but not required for all Commonwealth scholarship
- The candidate who is going for a Ph.D. purposes if that candidate belongs to a high-income country then the candidate have to provide the offer letter during the application process.
1. Commonwealth scholarship is organized by which country?
The Uk (United Kingdom).
2. Commonwealth Scholarship Funded by?
FCDO ( Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office).
3. Minimum degree needed for applying the Commonwealth scholarship?
Minimum needed Masters Degree.